Tuesday 30 March 2010

Font

I have been getting all my fonts from dafont.com because they have a wide range, they're free and you can experiment on the site to see if the words will look good.
On my front cover I aim to be using a font that resembles 'bubbles' for the title however I don't want to use this font anywhere else apart from when the magazine is being names on another page. I wanted to use similar font for headlines on the cover page too.
With the contents page, I want headings for each section of the magazine in size 14-16 font and messy because it is the only place I can get away with a hard to read font. I want the page names and number to be a size 12-14 and black so that it's easy to read.
The double page spread has to have a cool fun look for the title. Georgia B is somebody who's target audience are young girls and she is seen to be quirky so the font used should be quirky and fun. The font for the whole interview must be black and size 12 as that is the normal size of writing in most magazines for my age group that I am targeting. I had two choices for what font I wanted as the interviewer, either bold or coloured. I decided a colour (purple as that's the colour scheme) would be more effective as well as being bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment